All information in this terms and conditions must be meet and agreed before signing up for any events. Most details are checked and confirmed on event checkin and any deposits made are none refundable due to regulation requirements setout in this document.
We reserve the right to update this document between events and will notice relevant persons where possible and if possible.
1) All caa rules apply to any pilots on day of event
2) All pilots have to attend a general safety briefing and sign the appropriate waivers from the race organiser and venue.
3) All pilots must demonstrate effective Fail-Safe procedures defined by the Safety Director. In most cases this is a “Power Down, no pulse” method, where the aircraft will immediately cease flight by stopping all motors and operation if it loses contact with the radio transmitter.
4) All pilots must have an “ARMING” position switch or sequence on their radio. The aircraft should not power up by any accidental controls from the radio. Aircraft arming may be executed by a specific switch on the radio, or by a sequence (e.g. yaw right) to actively arm the radio.
5) All pilots must demonstrate an airworthy airframe and pass a general mechanics and electronics test.
6) Pilots must use FPV to pilot aircraft. This can be with goggles or a ground station, LCD type display.
7) Pilots must not power up video transmitters unless they have the express permission of the Race Director e.g. they are about to take part in a race.
8) Pilots must stick to designated flight area at all times and must not under any circumstances leave this area without permission
9) In event of video loss pilot must disarm immediately
10) At end of each race pilots must land immediately in the designated landing zone only
11) Race directors word is final
12) Pilots are required to spot race pilots on there frequency directly before there next race. They are also required to confirm all gates are completed within theses rules.
12 a) missed gates should be completed before completion of next gate/object
13) Timing events require 25mw video transmitter unless stated on event description. You will not be allowed to take part and any deposits held.
14) Charging should only take place in safezone. Damaged battery packs should be stored in quarantine area.
14a) Its advised that all battery packs or equipmemt is labled with your name to save confusion.
15) All pilots agree that damages caused by racing are there own responsibility and under no circumstances will event holder be required to pay costs of damages and injuries caused by the event.
16) Everyone is asked to show respect to eachother and members of public. Race directors at there own discretion will ask involved to leave if he or she seefit. Violence or disrespectful behaviour will not be tolerated